Monday, March 10, 2008

Welcome Sebastian

I've been meaning to update my blog, but mostly all that's been going on is regular life stuff. I've been working a lot because the school year just started. Arturo's been patiently teaching me how to drive in Lima's crazy traffic. We've gone out with friends a few times and seen his family a couple of times, but it's mainly been work, dinner, bed. It's been good, this normalcy and routine, but it doesn't make for a very exciting blog.

So, I have decided that Sebastian deserves a blog entry.

Sebastian is Arturo's nephew. He was born in NJ a couple of weeks ago and, so far, we know that he's adorable, his parents are happy, but busy, and that Arturo's mom is thrilled at finally becoming a grandma.

Welcome Sebastian! We can't wait to meet you!

No comments: