Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Photos to prove it!

I've been claiming to do certain things, but have yet to provide the photos to prove it.




For example, rock climbing.





Well, here are the photos to prove it!





And, of course, as I was not the only one climbing, I have included a photo of Arturo.




Pretty impressive, eh?





Then, there are some other events, such as our Passover dinner (not exactly a Seder, but more of a gathering of two guys, Arturo and his friend Javier, who have Jewish girlfriends, me and Tamara from Argentina. We invited two nice Israeli girls from the hostel and a couple other friends came along.

1 comment:

J.credle91 said...

Hello Ms. Baff, its Jaquana just in case you forgot me [You better not had forgotten me lol =)]. Glad to see you proving yourself now lol. I sent you and e-mail a while back but u didnt rspond. Well ya look great climbing that rock lol Miss you alot ~ Laters~