Sunday, September 30, 2007

Going out in Lima

Here are some photos from our crazy outings with other gringos staying in the hostel.


DINNER: This one is a good-bye dinner with some guests who were at the hostel for several weeks. They were studying Spanish at a nearby school (actually, as of tomorrow, it will be my Spanish school, too!).



FIESTA: The following photo is from a big night out. As one should expect in Peru, it began with pisco sours, followed - as you can see in the photo - by cervezas.




AMIGOS: We also went out one night with Arturo's friends and, although I didn't understand everything, I felt like I held my own with the Spanish conversation. I was pretty nervous before going, but it was actually a really fun night. This night was prep work for an upcoming mini-reunion on Wednesday. Arturo thought it would be good if I met a few people in advance so I could feel more comfortable (an excellent idea which I love)....and thought I hate to admit this, the one thing I have found is that it's easy to talk when it's chismoso (gossip - usually "girl talk).

No comments: